Inquiry Regarding PSID Retrieval Using GET /{post-id}/comments API

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the retrieval of the PSID (Page-scoped ID) of users who comment on posts on my Facebook Page. I have been granted the following permissions for my application:

pages_manage_engagement pages_read_engagement pages_read_user_content When attempting to use the GET /{post-id}/comments API endpoint to retrieve comments on a post, I encountered an issue where the PSID of the commenters is not being returned as expected. Specifically:

For users who comment but are not part of the development team, the PSID is not retrievable. For users who are part of the development team and comment, the PSID is retrievable. I have attached two screenshots demonstrating this discrepancy:

Image 1: Shows the comments from a user who is not part of the development team, where the PSID is not included in the response. Image 2: Shows the comments from a user who is part of the development team, where the PSID is successfully included in the response. Given that the necessary permissions have been granted, I would like to understand why the PSID is not being retrieved for users who are not part of the development team. Is there an additional permission or step required to access this information for all users who comment on the posts?

Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you require any further information to assist in this investigation.

Mex
Asked about 3 months ago
Selected Answer

It requires app review and approval for the respective permissions and features

June 19 at 11:44 PM
Lars
Mex

I've already requested everything.

June 20 at 7:39 AM
Lars

Requested != approved

June 20 at 8:03 AM
Mex

Ohl Sorry, Now I have permission pages_manage_engagement pages_read_engagement pages_read_user_content is already approved

June 20 at 7:29 PM