Partial Outageshare-external
Unable to read post data with error #10 use page public content access permission from api

Anyone face the following issue?

Not able to get post information using ${pageid}_${postid} format even we already have all the permission required "pages_read_engagement", "pages_read_user_content".

This was working yesterday and it's no longer working now.

https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/962503249211913/

Kong
Asked about 2 weeks ago
Billy

same here

April 24 at 7:22 PM
Fanqiang Meng

same here too

April 24 at 10:47 PM
Kaek

We try to remove page id. It working for me

April 25 at 2:34 AM
Kong

meta has fixed the issue yesterday 7pm GMT+8. https://metastatus.com/graph-api

April 25 at 9:25 PM
Selected Answer

meta has fixed the issue yesterday 7pm GMT+8. https://metastatus.com/graph-api

April 25 at 9:25 PM
Kong
Selected Answer

I apologize for the confusion this may have caused. It looks like you're having trouble fetching post information using the ${pageid}_${postid} format. This problem seems to be common lately. Here are some things you can try: 1. Check your app review status: Make sure your app has passed the app review process. Some permissions and features, such as access to public page content, require successful completion of the app review process before your app can access live data. 2. Business Verification: This permission or feature is only available with Business Verification. You may also need to sign additional contracts before your application can access the data. 3. Check Admin Roles: While you're testing your app and before you submit it for review, your app can only access content on a page where it's true: The person who holds the Admin role for the page also holds the Admin, Developer, or Tester role on the app. If these steps do not solve your issue, I recommend contacting the Meta developer community or Meta Support for specific assistance. I wish you luck, and let me know

April 24 at 11:52 PM
حيدر ابو جناح
Fanqiang Meng

Our normal online business system suddenly encountered the same problem! There are no exceptions in terms of permissions, etc

April 25 at 12:09 AM

The 'Oculus QFB MDM' app that appears unexpectedly appears to be part of Mobile Device Management (MDM) for Meta Quest for Business. MDM is the third application and website use of Oculus-designed hardware technology. You can install MDM for your longest devices through Device Manager¹[1]. If you are seeing this app and did not install it yourself, there may be a system error or it may be part of an update or setting change by management. Here are some steps I did: 1. Check MDM Settings: Make sure the MDM settings are correct in Device Manager and you have not installed the app head-on. 2. Reboot the device: Periodically, rebooting the device may solve temporary problems that occurred due to the blocking being stuck. 3. Contact Technical Support: If you have a problem, it is preferable to contact Meta Quest for Business Technical Support for professional assistance. 4. Check for updates: Ensure that all new updates for the device have been installed, as some new updates may be updated. For information on how to use MDM with Oculus for Business, read

April 25 at 12:52 AM
حيدر ابو جناح

The issue seems to have resolved itself.

I doubt we're going to get an explanation though.

April 25 at 2:44 PM
Edward

We have the same problem with more than 30K users

April 25 at 2:14 AM
Mohammed

it seem like issue is resolved

April 25 at 4:26 AM
Kaek

Same here

April 24 at 11:39 PM
Andreas

Same here

April 24 at 10:03 PM
Thuần

Same here

April 24 at 11:05 PM
Ng

same here

April 24 at 8:52 PM
Kính

This error started happening 4-24, approximately at 5pm PST.

April 24 at 9:22 PM
Gary

same here

April 24 at 9:39 PM
タバル イクヒゲ

Same here too

April 24 at 8:37 PM
Arkhom

same here too

Kaek

We're also experiencing this.

April 24 at 8:31 PM
Matt

we found api feed and post . if we ignore the parameter attachments . it working for me

April 24 at 8:39 PM
Kaek
Edward

Same issue for us. The attachment data was showing up all the time till a few hours ago.

April 24 at 10:09 PM

Same here

April 24 at 8:20 PM
Matt

same here

April 24 at 7:23 PM
Tiến
Kaek

same here too