Long time hanging Policy issue

Dear Facebook Team I am writing in response to the notice I received regarding a unoriginal content of Facebook’s policies related to video originality content on my Facebook profile. I want to clarify that no video has been uploaded on my Facebook profile of any other creator, and therefore, I believe that my profile is not in violation of Facebook’s policies.

I understand that Facebook takes violations of their policies seriously, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to this notice. I would like to provide evidence to support my claim that the videos on my Facebook profile are original and have not been uploaded from any other creator. Therefore, I request you to kindly close the earnings restricted violation issue and remove the notice from my profile. I understand the importance of following Facebook’s policies, and I will continue to do so in the future.

My page was flagged for posting a content suspected to be unoriginal. This post was made out of ignorance of the Facebook’s Community Guidelines. Now that I have read and understood the guidelines, I will obey them in my future posts.

Please, remove the violation and restrictions on my page.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please let me know if you require any further information from me.

I anticipate your quick action.

Thanks— Faisal Hossain

My Profile link: https://www.facebook.com/faisal.bsl21

Faisal
Asked about 3 months ago