Configuring events for mobile app in events manager

Hello! I have a question about setting up events in the event manager for mobile apps.
1. I can't configure events in the app for aggregate data. I click on configure, the page does not select one event (they are not there) and throws me to the start page with statistics of all events. Although deep link moods and sdk. 2. I can not track in this case, from which devices were downloaded applications. When selecting an installation event, it shows that there is no information presented. Although in the overall application installation statistics the number of downloads is displayed. 3. The figure of installation in the events is different than it was yesterday. For example, on April 29th there were 3 installations, today there are 2 installations on April 29th. And it is the same with other days. Why such a rollback in numbers? What can it be connected with and what numbers can be trusted? 4. I also have a red exclamation mark on my cabinet across from the app id - is this related to the fact that I can't set up aggregated event data?

Яна
Asked about a year ago