My facebook page not log in and not show

Hey there I'm Debasis Das and my Facebook page name is sampratisangbad (https://www.facebook.com/sampratisangbad) registration no-9933344909, page ID- 790172554505178 . Recently I had a facebook news page called Sampratisangbad it got hacked last December 21st around 3:30 PM and the hacker started posting blocks of hindi pictures from being the main admin please help. Currently I'm not able to access my Facebook page so i request to you support me a access my Facebook page.

Debasis
Asked about a week ago
Debasis

Please help me

June 15 at 9:22 PM
Selected Answer

This forum is for development related questions. Visit fb.com/hacked instead.

June 16 at 2:50 AM
Lars
Selected Answer

please help me,

June 16 at 3:25 AM
Debasis

my account Id already finishing and this time is not controlled from me and this page not show in the Facebook

June 16 at 3:25 AM
Debasis

my business account Id already hacked

June 16 at 3:26 AM
Debasis

please this is my mistake please refund or recovery my business ID please make the support team please I am request to you next time do not anything

June 16 at 4:02 AM
Debasis
Lars

Still off-topic, use the link as mentioned in the first answer

June 18 at 3:46 AM

Where is your customer service, there should be one customer service center in every country, customers are facing various problems, only income pages are getting phishing due to their personal reasons, the members are the only ones, and you are talking about development, in such a big developed country it is Funny thing, what are you developing?

June 18 at 3:53 AM
Debasis

Statistics say that from last year 2023 to 24, there are about 1000s of Facebook business pages that have been phished. At present, the Facebook pages with the most followers and short movies are playing on them. Hackers are earning maximum dollars from these pages by stealing the phishing pages.

June 18 at 4:00 AM
Debasis
Lars

Cool, but off-topic

June 18 at 4:10 AM