How to regain access to Meta App with knowing its ID

Hi! We used to have a FB app a few months ago, but unfortunately we have lost access to it, we don't know how it happened, probably by changing some e-mails. The only thing we have is an App ID. Is there any way to get back the access? I've contacted already with Meta Business Support, but they said that this app is connected with our Business Manager, yet the app is nowhere to be found there, no one can see it in their view even if all of us have admin access. What to do?

Agnieszka
Asked about 3 months ago
Agnieszka

To clarify: It's about our mobile app that we had configured in Meta for Developers and we had some events in our app tracked, and this way we were able to optimized for a goal in our app and lead users from the campaigns directly to our mobile app. We lost access to our app SDK, I can't see it anywhere in Meta for developers, so I can't track its events anymore, like App installs, Registration, etc,

March 1 at 1:13 AM
Agnieszka

And no one who has access to our Business Manager has access to it. People from Meta Business Support say that our app is attached to our Business Manager, yet we aren't able to see this there.

March 1 at 1:19 AM