Hello, I'm experiencing issues with Facebook Graph API permissions and am seeking assistance to resolve them.

I am working on an application that uses the Facebook Graph API to manage page Messenger messages. I am facing the following issues:

pages_messaging Permission Issue:

When I try to add the pages_messaging permission in the Graph API Explorer, I receive an error message stating that my page is ineligible to grant messaging API permissions due to violations. I have checked the status of the page and the linked Instagram account but need guidance on how to resolve these issues and restore the permissions. pages_messaging_subscriptions Permission Issue:

When I attempt to add the pages_messaging_subscriptions permission, I receive a message indicating that the permission has not yet been approved by Facebook and requires a review process. I am looking for guidance on how to successfully navigate this review process. I am confident that my application complies with Facebook's policies and community standards, and I am seeking your advice and assistance to resolve these issues.

Thank you in advance!

Janek
Asked on Monday