We have 3 errors showing when connecting our MMP (Appsflyer) with Meta and setting up ads.

Hi guys, we are simply trying to advertise a mobile app and optimize for installs, and other simple events such as purchases.

We are using an MMP (Appsflyer), and have the latest version installed, and have set up events that are working and have been tested by our dev team. The events are working, but we are having trouble connecting this to Meta. We are also having trouble making the app eligible for ios 14.5+ advertising even though Appsflyer is the latest version and tracks it.

We have been referred here from the Meta Pro Team after a 45 minute phone call trying to troubleshoot connection issues with our app within Meta. They have verified that the connection and assets appear to be correctly setup from what they can see.

The 3 issues we are facing are:

1. In Events Manger > Data Sources > (our pixel) > Settings > Check App Eligibility, two problems happen here. One is that when we select app events, the dropdown is empty and does not show any events.

2. The other issue in the same area as the first issue, is when we select App Installs and go to the next screen, it says "Your app is currently ineligible". This is holding us back from tracking ios 14.5+ users (95% of our market).

3. In the ads manager, when setting up an App Promotion campaign and when trying to choose an App Event as a performance goal, it shows up with this error: (#1815143). I have attached an image for this particular problem.

We are in New Zealand and would appreciate a call as this is fairly urgent, please call me on my other cell phone +64 22 468 3324 - the phone number on file is my work number (021 864 639), but please call on that other personal number.

Cheers, Julian Stone www.equitask.com

Julian
Asked about 5 months ago
Selected Answer

For questions regarding 3rd party services ask the 3rd party for support

June 1 at 2:22 PM
Lars