Our Facebook links are not giving an image preview, we have tried the Sharing Debugger but we are getting an "Unknown error" message, we are in Kenya, we've checked across several other media houses and they seem to have the same problem

Our Facebook links are not giving an image preview, we have tried the Sharing Debugger but we are getting an "Unknown error" message, we are in Kenya, we've checked across several other media houses and they seem to have the same problem

Brian
Posée il y a environ 8 mois
Geppe

We have the same problem

19 septembre, 02:55
Christian

We also have the same problem. That's the brand-new issue of the day... What used to work properly up to yesterday now gives the image error...

19 septembre, 03:23
Filippo

Same here since yesterday. The FB debugger says "unknown issue" when used to check the image crawling.

19 septembre, 04:18
Wojt

Same for me. I work on Wordpress and even old shared posts have this problem and they didn't before, so there is clearly a global problem. I come from Poland.

19 septembre, 07:39
Wojt

I can confirm that now everything is OK in Poland

19 septembre, 23:34
Réponse sélectionnée

Now it seems to have been fixed eventually, at least here in Europe.

19 septembre, 22:08
Christian
Wojt

I can confirm that everything is OK in Poland

19 septembre, 23:34
Hanna

I have sites in different CMSs and only my Wordpress sites appear to be working. Europe as well. Adobe Experience Manager and custom CMS still affected here.

20 septembre, 00:45
Haris

I can confirm that everything is OK in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

20 septembre, 04:02

I have the same problem with over 50 news sites.

19 septembre, 09:10
Jeremias

Same issue from India, multiple news websites, which we manage are having the same issue.

19 septembre, 04:18
Vinoth
Kostas

Same here with all our managed websites. Common between the sites are that they're WordPress installations and all use Yoast.

19 septembre, 05:03
Lukas

Happening on two of my sites - both Wordpress but using Rank Math SEO instead of Yoast.

19 septembre, 05:06
Christian

I tried to deactivate the SEO plugins but it's not due to them. The meta tags are correctly added and the og:image content is perfectly reachable... so what? Meta bug?

19 septembre, 05:52
Balázs

Same issue here. After FB debug: Provided og:image URL,........encountered an unknown error.

I use the SeoPress plugin for WP. It has to be a Meta bug..

19 septembre, 05:57
Rafael

Same here in Brazil

19 septembre, 05:59
Michael

same

19 septembre, 06:13
Naman

Same issue with 3 news website

19 septembre, 06:38
Jessin

same here in india

19 septembre, 07:33
Wojt

Same for me. I work on Wordpress and even old shared posts have this problem and they didn't before, so there is clearly a global problem. I come from Poland.

19 septembre, 07:39
Haris

Same problem

19 septembre, 08:44