How can I resolve a Platform Term 7.a violation?

I have received a notification from Facebook saying that "We weren't able to review your app because we are missing information required from you to complete our review. This violates Platform Term 7.a."

To fix it they mention to "Provide instructions for accessing the app so we may complete our review. Include the following:1. Explain how to navigate to the app, and provide instructions for testing. 2. Include any test credentials or access codes that we will need to access the app and any in-app features.

I have sent them specific information (including a screencast) about how to download my Android app, sign up and test all they want, but I always get the same answer (violation of Platform Term 7a)

What can I do?

Manuel
Asked about 7 months ago
Vasan

DISCLAIMER (Pause and read)

Our channel doesn't promote any stunts or high speed drivin

Stunts or high speed driving perfomed in this video is only for entertainment purposes and no one was harmed during this activity

Kindly request not to attempt this High speed driving or stunts personal No one was harmed in the making of this video. I request all to wear helmet and proper riding gears before Ride

Speed Thrills !! But Kills !!

Love you core TTF

This stunt performed in abandoned road

May 5 at 2:50 AM
Selected Answer

Same issue. Any update?

November 16 at 4:33 AM
Drasti
春卷龍

Platform affected:Website

Notice: Website

menu > app settings > basic

check 「website url」,the fb login api is used in this website?, and use the newst api verson

January 11 at 5:22 PM

Same issue here -- in fact we received 3 identical violations.

I've replied 3x and been rejected every time with a vague reply. I've applied for (and received) an extensions, but these comments are worrying.

We are a legacy Web Canvas game, is this affecting other platforms as well?

January 11 at 8:44 AM
David
春卷龍

check 「website url」,the fb login api is used in this website?, and use the newst api verson

Same issue

February 22 at 12:32 PM
José

Dear Facebook Team,

I am writing in response to the notice received regarding a potential violation of Facebook's policies related to video originality content on my Facebook page want to clarify that no video has been uploaded on my Facebook page of any other creator, and therefore, I believe that my page is not in violation of Facebook's policies.

I understand that Facebook takes violations of their policies seriously, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to this notice I would like to provide evidence to support my claim that the videos on my facebook page are original and have not been uploaded from any other creator.

I have created all the videos posted on my Facebook page myself, and I have not used any copyrighted material or content created by others without their express permission. videos on my page are original and created by me or with my team the All the

Therefore, I request you to kindly close the originality content vicilation issue and remove the notice from my page. I understand the importance of following Facebook's policies, and will continue to do so in the future.

Sincerely,

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and please let me know if you require any further information from me.

Vasan Enfielderr

May 5 at 2:50 AM
Vasan

They reject the review again, I'm done, this time I replied to them like this:

==========================================

Fine, I will remove the Meta API from my app FOREVER.

I have replied several times and I never get any reason why my app failed review

I will ask all my customers to use their account and password to log in. Even if it is very troublesome, I will do it.

What META did is JUST REJECT AND SAYING NOTHING!! Other wise You META know nothing else. BYE BYE META, 「NEVER」 SEE YOU AGAIN.

October 23 at 10:45 AM
春卷龍

We have the same issue.

October 25 at 1:43 AM
Daniel
春卷龍

check 「website url」,the fb login api is used in this website?

October 26 at 1:32 AM

Same issue

November 8 at 7:14 AM
Atif
春卷龍

November 8 at 7:46 AM

We had this exact issue and finally got it approved. Here are some things that we did and I hope that it can help you.

1. Remove recaptcha from our platform so they can log in easily (this is most likely what caused the issue).
  2. Provide a Facebook test user account and its credentials.
  3. Include a step-by-step guide with screenshots.
  4. Include a video recording explaining in detail how they can log in and test.

Hope this helps!

November 14 at 9:05 AM
CJ
Manuel

Thanks, the problem I have is with an app, so there's not recaptcha. We have already provided step-by-step instructions with screenshots and a video recording but they do not approve it or give an explanation. I don't think that's professional on their part. They should tell you what's wrong instead of having you "guessing" as if you were trying to find where Wally is.

November 15 at 1:48 AM
Om Prakash

CJ can you share any sample video so that we can also follow same steps.

May 2 at 2:11 AM

5th retry and we are also facing the same issue. Their response is just so generic. In the additional information I even put that please tell me where exactly are you facing the issue. They still responded with a generic message. What a bunch of ... Today I submitted another response by copying what we submitted for our first app review into the additional details field. Fingers crossed.

November 19 at 3:31 AM
Prashant

Same Issue - Our Users can´t login since a couple of days now and we are trying to explain it so many times but it´s comes always the same generic answer

Has anyone a solution so far on this?

January 10 at 5:30 AM
Michael
春卷龍

Michael

which kind of website do they mean here? The official startup website? The Backend or the Facebook Site from your app?

January 19 at 3:36 AM

We get these violations now since December. They alway re-enabled our app after a certain while but 1 week after we got the same violence messages again and again and again. Their reply was now "to erase the facebook login" from our webpage. But we don't even use this. All you get are automatic replies from the system. There is obviously no human writing back.

They also ask for a "test user", which is fully insane as everybody can use the app simply by using their own facebook account to log in. I cannot create a "test user" on facebook as it would be perceived as scam. There is no option to get in touch with a human. I cannot imagine that thousands of apps have the same issue and nobody complains about it.

Scenario is: no webpage integration, only using social login via API, nothing else. No in app functions or anything else but every 2nd week we get violence messages. We reply, sometimes it gets re-enabled and then 2 weeks after it comes up again. We added screen records, a manual to simulate a login, it all doesn't help. It is really annoying and time consuming. Does anybody have an idea how to solve this?

February 10 at 12:54 AM
Manuel

Same issue.

October 23 at 6:33 AM
Idan
春卷龍

They reject the review again, I'm done, this time I replied to them like this:

==========================================

Fine, I will remove the Meta API from my app FOREVER.

I have replied several times and I never get any reason why my app failed review

I will ask all my customers to use their account and password to log in. Even if it is very troublesome, I will do it.

What META did is JUST REJECT AND SAYING NOTHING!! Other wise You META know nothing else. BYE BYE META, 「NEVER」 SEE YOU AGAIN.

October 23 at 10:45 AM

Same issue here.

They require a test user, but they've been disable the test user creation... I am in an infinite loop. Does anyone have the same issue with creating new test users?

December 27 at 2:38 PM
Marihelen
Ahmad

I am in exactly the same loop

January 22 at 11:56 PM
Om Prakash

Same issue at my side as well

May 1 at 8:22 PM

Same issue, do you find the solution?

October 19 at 1:33 AM
春卷龍
Manuel

No, and worst of all is that you can't contact Facebook directly about it. All they have is a series of automated q&a which do not solve the issue.

October 19 at 6:45 AM
春卷龍

fb said they will block my meta app tomorrow

October 19 at 7:27 AM