Error: "To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook

We already have 'pages_read_engagement ' and 'pages_read_user_content' permission to get comment on post and autoreply for 2 years.

But last week we found error: "To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access'"

from this page https://developers.facebook.com/docs/features-reference/page-public-content-access?locale=en_US

"The Page Public Content Access feature allows an app access to the Pages Search API and to read public data for Pages for which you lack the pages_read_engagement permission and the pages_read_user_content permission."

Why we need to get 'Page Public Content Access' permission

So, We want to use the same feature and send request for 'Page Public Content Access' permission 1. Comment on post for feature "autoreply post/comment" 2.When a customer posts a message asking for some information on the post or comment on the pages. 3. The information of customer's comment is transmitted through the Webhook in real time to my system. 4. Use the post_id from webhook to get page-post attachments. After that, take the photo to find the product and reply to the customer via the inbox and comment. 5. Next, My system will predict and search the details of product, price of product in my server from the photos which received from facebook api. 6. Finally, My system will reply the answer about the details of product, price of product to the post

Facebook Reviewer answer: We noticed that your use case details did not clearly explain or give guidance on how the feature was being used. The app needs to show the analytics/ graphics in the screencast as to what you are doing with the data.

We use api and workflow. We do not have analytics/ graphics in the screencast

Panan
Asked about 2 weeks ago