Incorrect Website Complete Registration count

Hello there! I'm experiencing a problem with the PixelYourSite plugin because I see a wrong count of the Complete Registration Event. The issue is that I'm currently running a lead campaign on Meta, but the Complete Registration events that are counted are higher than the real subscribers in Mailchimp. My campaign counts like 95 Complete Registations while the real subscribed people are like 30 on Mailchimp. The Complete Registration event is activated when accessing the thank you page of a dedicated landing page that features a form for the subscription. How could I solve the issue? Thank you very much ;)

Vito
Asked about 3 months ago
Selected Answer

👋 Hello Vito, I understand you problem. You are using the PixelYourSite plugin and - your campaign counts like 95 Complete Registrations - Mailchimp 30

First of all you need to make sure that you have set up the complete registration event correctly and your trigger is set up correctly. Then you check that event to see if there is any problem showing and you check if deduplication is happening. The problems that exist must be completely fixed. Also you can complete the registration form team taking through Google Tag Manager very easy way. Where you can setup Facebook Pixel and Conversion API and get accurate data. Do you know how to setup Pixel via GTM? if you need any help feel free ask me.

February 21 at 7:06 AM
MD Nuru