How to reslove the Platform Term 7.a Platform Term 7.a - Provide required information in facebook, please help for this requirement?

Can you Please help for this violation how to reslove this?

IWanted
Asked about 6 months ago
Lucky Domino

Has your issue been resolved?

November 15 at 7:08 AM
Selected Answer

No The issue is not resloved

November 16 at 1:34 AM
IWanted
Selected Answer

Same issue, and pass the due date, can not submit app review now, is there anyone knows how to contact facebook develop support team ?

December 12 at 1:18 AM
Mike

Hi, did you solve this problem?

February 23 at 1:43 AM
Dominik

5th retry and we are also facing the same issue. Their response is just so generic. In the additional information I even put that please tell me where exactly are you facing the issue. They still responded with a generic message. What a bunch of ... Today I submitted another response by copying what we submitted for our first app review into the additional details field. Fingers crossed.

November 19 at 3:29 AM
Prashant

Anyone know if there is any actual response visible? It looks like we are just receiving generic rejection without any individual response.

November 19 at 3:59 AM
Matthias
David

ditto :(

December 5 at 2:40 AM

Same issue here -- in fact we received 3 identical violations.

I've replied 3x and been rejected every time with a vague reply. I've applied for (and received) an extensions, but these comments are worrying.

We are a legacy Web Canvas game, is this affecting other platforms as well?

January 11 at 8:46 AM
David

Having the same issue, extended review information with videos still receiving rejections with not reason.

November 18 at 1:55 AM
Matthias