My developer account has been restricted for more than 5 years!

Error: "Your developer account has been restricted because you violated our Platform Terms and Developer Policies. Appeal this restriction."

I got this error for over 5 years, appealed many times, never received a response, and tried to raise a ticket with Facebook Support Team but never received a reply! This restriction is affecting my Facebook account a lot!

Hekuran
Asked about 9 months ago
Selected Answer

Facebook, Inc. META. Subject: Urgent Appeal for Review of Unjustified Ban and Complaint for Economic Damages Dear Facebook Team, My name is Andrea Bertolotti, an independent professional working for my own company, Andrea Bertolotti. I am writing to express my serious concerns and to dispute the unjustified ban imposed on my developer account on your platform. This action has significantly impacted my business and professional endeavors. I wish to emphasize that at no point have I violated Facebook’s terms of service or engaged in any activities contrary to your guidelines. Despite having submitted hundreds of appeals, I have not received any response or explanation for this ban, which I firmly believe to be a 100% error on your part. The continued unexplained ban on my developer account has caused substantial economic damage to my business, particularly hindering my ability to develop and provide services to my clients, especially in the realm of chat functionalities and related tools. As a professional in the software development sector, I assert my right to a clear explanation regarding the reasons for this ban. I formally request an immediate review of this decision. The lack of response to my numerous inquiries and the ongoing unjustified situation not only damage my professional reputation but also continue to incur significant financial losses. Therefore, I urgently request that my case be reviewed by a competent team, providing me with a detailed explanation of the reasons behind the ban, along with any evidence supporting this decision. Should there be no valid justification and in light of an apparent mistake, I expect the immediate revocation of this ban and a formal apology. In the absence of a response or if this unjustified situation persists, I will consider taking further legal actions to protect my rights and recover the economic damages suffered due to this unwarranted action. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response. Sincerely, Andrea Bertolotti

November 24 at 6:30 AM
Andrea