FB send violation about Privacy Policy URL and doesn't take the URL I provide

Facebook sent me this notification. I provide link for Policy but it doesn't take it "This URL is invalid. Please provide a valid URL and click the Submit button to evaluate it." I don';t understand what to do with this or how to update my police with for Graph API Explorer..... It worked all good before.

"Resolve violation Respond to this violation in order to lift or avoid restrictions by answering questions to explain how the app meets the requirements of Meta’s Platform Terms and Policies. Restrictions begin in 6 days Mar 27, 2024 ​ Platform Term 4.f Platform Term 4.f: You will maintain publicly available links to your privacy policies in the privacy policy field in the settings of your App Dashboard, as well as in any App Store that allows you to do so, if applicable, and ensure the links remain current and up to date. Please update your privacy policy for Graph API Explorer and check that your privacy policy displays on your website or app. Tips for avoiding common privacy policy issues are as follows: Ensure you've included a valid privacy policy link in your App Dashboard. Curl your privacy policy URL to ensure it returns a 200 OK. Check that your privacy policy is hosted on an external website or on a Facebook Canvas URL. We do not support privacy policies hosted on facebook.com."

Andrii
Asked about a month ago
TD Shing

Do you fixed it? I facing the same problem now. Thanks!

April 12 at 9:30 AM
Selected Answer

Yes, we've accidentally blocked FB bot, so it couldn't access our site. Now it workes fine.

April 19 at 12:06 PM
Andrii