Can't add test users to Instagram Basic Display

Hey guys!

I'm trying to create an Instagram Basic display app from Meta Developer panel. I created the application, I have an administrator user and a developer user but for some reason I'm not allow to add instagram test users, using an existing instagram account for the purpose. Any ideas?

Val
Asked about 3 months ago
Rodolfo A.

I have the same problem. I see other people have problems with this too. I have problems with the “Instagram Basic Viewing” API, the problem occurs when trying to add a person, I check the “Instagram Evaluator” box and add the Instagram account; When you press the “add” button, a red pop-up message is displayed indicating: “The form cannot be loaded – Please verify that all the information entered is correct and try again.” The process reaches that point and I cannot continue.

https://developers.facebook.com/community/threads/256193444210312/

February 29 at 5:00 AM
Eightbit

I have also the same issue, but i don't know how i have to resolve.

March 1 at 4:40 AM
Selected Answer

same here !

February 29 at 4:51 AM
Fabien

hi i cannot add an IG tester too filling my IG username. Even before filling my IG username, this message is displayed:

(translated from french) " A Facebook developer account is required to add a user to an app. Unable to add a test user. Learn more"

then when i fill the username, this popup alert is showed: "unable to save form; please check informations"

:(

February 29 at 7:25 AM
Paul

I have the same problem. But even with existing apps or Instagram accounts that I have already set up as a test user without any problems, this problem is occurring.

Error Message: Form cannot be saved Please check that you have entered all the information correctly and try again.

But I have entered everything correctly. I have done this a few times. Is there a general problem with Facebook here that you can't set up anything at the moment?

Please find a quick solution.

February 29 at 4:53 AM
Michael