Large brands unable to comment

We work with a number of large Fortune 500 brands.

They haven't been able to post comments consistently to IG in over a month.

Their issue summarizations are as follows:

There has been a persistent issue of our comments being hidden even though our account is in the compliance with Meta. When checking our account status on the platform we are in the green with Instagram. It seems as though Meta is allowing about 50% of our comments to be visible as we are getting replies back to some assets we reach out too. This issue only seems to occur when we are using our templates within Pixlee as other teams have not run into a commenting issue. The comments are being left on the IG post but are just not visible by the user, I have confirmed this as the comment number goes up but the brand comment is not visible when clicking to view all comments. For example, the post says “View 6 comments” but when clicking on the view button , only 5 comments are visible. I was able to leave comments that were not our templates on posts and they would appear, I did this test on my own IG.

Does anyone know what's going on, or has anything changed in the last few months related to shadowbanning comments?

Jeff
Asked about 7 months ago
Emmanuel

hola

October 30 at 4:17 PM
Emmanuel

dasdasdsa

October 30 at 4:18 PM
Selected Answer

hola

October 30 at 4:17 PM
Emmanuel