An issue I found in the oculus voice SDK and that is that when i do speech to text

An issue I found in the oculus voice SDK and that is that when i do speech to text , it stops recording audio after about 25 seconds and so the text i get is always truncated . I need this functionality in my application very quickly and I want to be able to transcribe about 4-5 minutes of audio that we get using the oculus microphone. We are using Unity Engine and Oculus Integration package for voice SDK.

Syed
Asked about 7 months ago
Selected Answer

The issue you're facing with the Oculus Voice SDK truncating audio after 25 seconds may require a code modification within Unity and the Oculus Integration package. You may need to adjust the SDK settings or implement a custom solution to transcribe longer audio segments. You could explore extending the recording time and buffering the audio data to process longer segments.

Consulting the Oculus Voice SDK documentation and seeking assistance from the Oculus developer community might be helpful in finding a specific solution for your use case.

November 8 at 2:38 AM
Akmal