In meta developer dashboard WhatsApp API Setup and configuration page is showing blank screen

From yesterday onwards In meta developer dashboard WhatsApp API Setup and configuration page is showing blank screen please check the attached screenshot

Aarambh
Asked last Tuesday
Brian

Is there a way to directly get support on this? I've had the same issue since yesterday. Creating a new app doesn't fix it either.

October 15 at 6:47 AM
Ishan

Same here, I've been facing the same issue since 5 days. I think after they upgraded the api version to 21

October 15 at 7:10 AM
Ishan

For follow-up +1

October 15 at 7:21 AM
Thiago

Same thing happening to me. It started about 3 days ago. Does not open "Quick Start", "API Settings" or "Settings" (all within the WhatsApp menu)

October 15 at 11:01 AM
Jorge

Same thing for me. I can't open Quick Start, API Settings or Settings under Whatsapp tab

October 15 at 2:11 PM
Jay

Following - experiencing the same issue too.

October 16 at 8:21 AM
Bernardo

Same here! +1! It's insane that a company like Meta can be so amateurish.

October 16 at 10:59 AM
Selected Answer

patchwork quilt same issue too.

October 17 at 9:51 AM
Edy

the same problema to me, i was trying 3 days to resolve this and nothing.

October 18 at 5:27 AM
Joe

Same

October 18 at 9:17 AM
David

I have the same problem.

Does anyone know how I can see the ID of my phones without entering these menus?

October 18 at 2:10 PM
Edisson

Hey, good day! same thing is happening to me

October 17 at 4:35 AM
Gerson

Been facing the same issue! Couldn't fine a solution yet. Have you guys tried verifying your business?

October 15 at 10:20 AM
Danilo
Danilo

Just verified my business. Still doesn't work.

October 15 at 10:38 AM
Ishan

same here, verified the business, nothing happened.

October 15 at 10:46 AM
Eduardo

Good morning, the same thing is happening to me, I am really distressed because I can’t access it. Have you found a solution? Thank you.

October 17 at 3:53 AM

Still not working, but you can change your current webhook if you need it. You must click "Webooks" and then "Edit Subscription". Might be helpfull to someone.

October 15 at 12:20 PM
Thomas

Good morning, the same thing is happening to me, I am really distressed because I can’t access it. Have you found a solution? Thank you.

October 17 at 3:53 AM
Eduardo