init-value stops working with data-exchange payload

I've been using the flows api for quite some time and recently the behavior has changed, mainly when I set init-values weird things are happening.

For example, I had a published flow, Having CheckBoxGroup with init-value and with data-exchange payload on-select. everything was working great. and the new values are being sent to the endpoint. Just 4 days ago The checkboxGroup new values change by user is not being sent to the endpoint, and just the values in the init-value being sent.

Anyone on the API team can help?

Tamer
Asked 6 hours ago
Tamer

For example, when I start this flow with this component, when the user selects "ast" selection or unselect ATL or CBC, the endpoint always receive selected_tests = [cbc, alt]

{ "type": "CheckboxGroup", "label": "${screen.INTRO_SCREEN.data.please_select_lab}", "name": "selected_labs_tests", "init-value" : ["cbc", "alt"], "data-source": [{"id":"cbc", "title":"cbc"},{"id":"alt", "title":"alt"}, {"id":"ast", "title":"ast"} ], "on-select-action": {"name":"data_exchange", "payload": {"selected_tests":"${form.selected_labs_tests}"}} }

Plz anyone from the API team help ?

6 hours ago