Calls to FB.Canvas.Pay started failing with "User canceled the order."

Payments in our Facebook web game have been failing with the error {"callback_id":"3","response":{"error_code":1383010,"error_message":"User canceled the order."}}since 21st January.

No changes within the app or it's configuration took place at this time.

The app uses Unity 2022.3.17f1 with Facebook SDK 16.0.2.

Thanks for any help.

Dave
Asked about 4 months ago
Selected Answer

Hi,

Has anyone got the issue fixed or has Facebook support been still totally useless ?

April 15 at 3:41 AM
Aleksi

Has any one figured out what to do I? We are having the same issue on only one of many games we have on facebook Click buy button for in app purchase. A flash > buy pop up does not come up Error code shows user canceled.

Any one know what to do to repair this?

February 14 at 9:41 AM
Susie
Alexander

We have exactly the same issue with our game. We are trying to reach the facebook support for more then a week with zero success.

February 14 at 9:48 AM
Dave

Is your game a legacy web game or an instant game? The docs for the legacy API are no longer available and I wonder if it's effectively deprecated.

February 14 at 11:06 AM
Suzette

We are still having the same issue.
Click buy button Flash a pop up sometimes Error code shows error_code: 1383010, error_message: 'User canceled the order. '3

No in app purchases can happen.

We have 5 games apps on Facebook. This is only happening on one of the apps. On Dashboard > Web payments > It has a red bar "Information missing. To monetize this account, your information needs to be complete and up to date. Contact your partner manager or complete the appeal form to get stated.

On the Meta Business suite > Under Monetization > Overview > It shows: No monetization violations.
On Monetization under policy issues > No Monetization violations. *Note > any help to request a review or support are grayed out because they show no issue

I tried support about 8 times now. I get the generic message that they are escalating to another department. This is going on for 3 weeks.

If anyone is aware of how to get this fixed, please help!

February 24 at 3:35 PM
Suzette

Game is not legacy. It is a canvas app, can be played on instant games.

February 28 at 12:57 PM

Hi team, we are encountering the same issue with the Bejeweled Blitz app. { "error_code": 1383010, "error_message": "User canceled the order." }

Any updates on this?

February 6 at 12:10 AM
Bjb
Dave

Hi Bjb, I see Bejeweled Blitz payments are now working. Could you let me know what you had to do? We are still in the dark. Thanks!

February 7 at 2:08 AM
Bjb

The issue remains unresolved. Initially, it was observed in our staging environment apps, but now it has also surfaced in the production environment.

February 11 at 11:30 PM
Dave

Am I right in thinking that Bejeweled Blitz is a legacy web game? Our game (Odd Socks) is, and I wonder if support for these is degrading and we need to move to the Instant Games platform.

February 12 at 4:05 AM