Partial Outageshare-external
ResponseException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user

I see some similar questions but none of the solutions are working. And There is no way to contact facebook support (Please let me know if I can somehow)

We integrated Facebook using PHP SDK. Everything was working fine, but now some of my APIs are giving me the following error: ResponseException: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user

Our implementation flow: We first authenticated the user and connected their business page to our application. After authentication, the user then uploads a video as a post to their connected page.|

Everything was working fine but now I am getting the error show above. Even the token is newly created. Please refer to the picture named "token_details" to see the creation & expiry information of the token.

Our App is in production so if anyone can help quickly, I would be really grateful.

Regards

Brian
Asked about 5 months ago
Frank

Am a learn

November 27 at 6:50 AM
Selected Answer

We resolved this issue. The package we were using was giving issues so we downgraded the package and it started working.

Updated Package that has issues "joelbutcher/facebook-graph-sdk": "^6.0",

Package that is working fine: "facebook/graph-sdk": "^5.1",

Hopefully this helps

November 28 at 11:37 PM
Brian