The publish app button still hanging

After successfully completing all the necessary steps to publish my app, I encountered an issue. Upon clicking the publish button, the button became disabled, and nothing occurred. The console displayed the following error message: "ErrorUtils caught an error: Minified invariant #37340; Params: app_id, Int, FBID."

Anas
Asked about 3 months ago
Tainara

I'm also facing the same issue... I hope they fix it soon!

February 9 at 7:25 AM
Mark

Bug has been fixed and apps are publishing again.

February 15 at 9:54 AM
Selected Answer

same here

February 9 at 1:21 PM
Tiago

same here

February 11 at 5:01 AM
Tim

same here

February 12 at 12:27 AM
Uzay

Experiencing the same issue. Creating a new app didn't help either.

February 12 at 8:11 AM
Mauro

I was finally able to successfully publish my app today (Feb 15, 2024). Looks like this bug has been squashed.

February 15 at 9:54 AM
Mark

same for me

February 9 at 12:11 PM
Bwdev
Bwdev

now it works

February 13 at 7:40 AM

i guess is widespread issue, same for me

February 10 at 1:50 AM
Lukas

I have the same problem, I tried Chrome and Safari and nothing happens

February 11 at 1:44 AM
Mikhail

Today I have successfully published my app without this strange behavior, the only difference I have logout/in from my Facebook developer account and cleared the browser cash, hope that's helps you

February 13 at 3:58 AM
Anas

I am also having this issue. I had to recreate my app because the old one was unpublished but couldn't be republished because it said my Privacy Policy was missing (it wasn't). The error console shows:

ErrorUtils caught an error:

Minified invariant #37340;  Params: app_id, Int, FBID

Subsequent non-fatal errors wont be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs.

The publish button just spins forever. No errors in the Network tab...so this is something before the request to publish is sent to the server.

Setting up Test Users is also disabled, so it seems there is a lot of work being done on these pages and some functionality is disabled or has bugs.

February 9 at 12:04 PM
Mark