Can't upload info to Resolve violation - GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query.

We have fixed the issue re: the violation, but the interface is not allowing us to complete the form.

Every time I press a button, the selection disappears a second or so later.

Console is giving the error: GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query.

Himal
Asked about 5 months ago
HoneyDew

We have the same problem, and have had to extend our deadline as we cannot make the appropriate radio button selections either for the following questions. It does not matter if it is on Safari, Edge, or Chrome, for mobile or PC:

After reading the section above, do you understand how this app is violating this Platform Term or Developer Policy?

Yes, I understand

No, I don’t understand

Have you made the necessary changes?

Yes

No

December 10 at 4:47 PM
Yurii

Getting the same issue when uploading a file to the violation form

December 12 at 4:50 AM
Selected Answer

Same here!! Please, fix it asap.

December 11 at 7:20 AM
Jose Luis

Getting the same error.

December 11 at 12:25 AM
Minh

I have the same issue, the textarea containing "Please explain the changes you’ve made to meet the requirements of this Platform Term or Developer Policy" is automatically reset after we type something, this is happening from the past 3 days, Not able to submit the app for review.

December 10 at 9:23 PM
Roydon

Getting the same error. The app is deactivated and even though we believe we found the issue we cannot submit the form because of the radio button issues.

December 10 at 9:29 PM
Amin