Keep receiving and cannot resolve violation of Platform Term 7.a - Provide required information

We have received a violation notice from Facebook saying that "We weren't able to review your app because we are missing information required from you to complete our review. This violates Platform Term 7.a."

To fix it they mention to "Provide instructions for accessing the app so we may complete our review. Include the following:1. Explain how to navigate to the app, and provide instructions for testing. 2. Include any test credentials or access codes that we will need to access the app and any in-app features."

We have tried 10 times to send them specific information including screenshots about how to download our iOS app to review, but we always get the same answer: "violation not resolved: Option to respond again". Now our app is restricted without any reason and severely affected our users. Is there any way to contact Facebook about this? Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

柯明星
Asked about 7 months ago
Stacy

I'm experiencing the same issue, I've added steps, a video and quantified how we use the meta API in our app and it still fails. I've submitted 3 times now and it still fails. We're using a react webapp if anyone else is using a similar stack?

October 27 at 5:04 AM
Lucky Domino

I also encountered the same problem. I submitted it for review 6 times and was rejected. Can anyone who passed the review share a case?

November 15 at 6:48 AM
Chio

Same here, did it already 10 times, so frustrating 😤

November 27 at 4:01 AM
Selected Answer

Hi, did you solve this problem?

February 23 at 1:40 AM
Dominik

Hello, has anyone in the community found an answer to this problem? Please help us

February 26 at 10:47 AM
Jonas

same here!

November 22 at 1:32 AM
Kristin

Hi, we also have this problem. Did anyone manage to pass this review? Please help.

December 12 at 5:39 AM
Anna

I also encountered the same problem. I submitted it for review 6 times and was rejected. Can anyone who passed the review share a case?

November 15 at 6:48 AM
Lucky Domino

We are experiencing the same problem.

October 27 at 12:50 AM
Francesc
Jabbar

Have you resolved that one?

October 30 at 8:43 PM
IAdam

We are experiencing the same, have sent them required information multiple times but it did not works.

October 30 at 10:43 PM
Jabbar

I've created a new app and now it's working fine

November 16 at 12:55 AM

Same issue, so frustrating.

October 24 at 4:22 AM
Manuel

Same problem, no way to contact anyone. And the possibility to create an issue ticket is also broken on their dashboard...

October 26 at 6:45 AM
Àlex

Yes got the same prolem it is ridiculous

October 29 at 2:33 AM
Rhys
Jabbar

Have you resolved it? and how?

October 30 at 8:44 PM