Financial admin payouts hacked

My payout admin settings have been hacked. I have had no luck with Facebook support in getting this fixed, does anyone have any advice or has had this experience before? Thanks!

নিভৃতচারী
تم طرح السؤال منذ حوالي شهرين
Rebecca

I had my page stolen back in 2022 - FB finally returned it to me after 7 months, but now I find out that the hacker STILL has my Earnings Sources for In-Stream Ads and Subscriptions connected to the Payout Account that he set up. Facebook keeps asking me for the Account number and Tax ID number (which belongs to the hacker). I dont have the account number since I wasnt using the payout account when page was stolen. I have confirmation it's the same hacker who stole the page who has control of the Payout Account and my Earnings Sources. I cannot get help from anyone at either Meta Pro support or Payment / Monetization support. They will add you back as the Financial Admin if you can provide the Account number and Tax ID number though - at least that is what they have told me. I cannot earn anything from in-stream ads or the hacker receives all the earnings. It is sickening.

‏٢١ مارس‏‏٦:١٣ ص‏111
Rebecca

Submit your request through Subscriptions and Bonuses - tell them your Payout Account was stolen and you need to be re-added as the Financial Admin. As long as you have the details they request they can manually re-add you.

‏٢١ مارس‏‏٦:١٥ ص‏111
নিভৃতচারী

Thanks

‏٢١ مارس‏‏٦:٢٣ ص‏111
الإجابة المحددة

Dear Rebecca Thanks for your suggestions about my problem fixing way.

Shah hayder Ali

‏٢١ مارس‏‏٦:٢٢ ص‏111
নিভৃতচারী