Partial Outageshare-external
Financial admin payouts hacked

My payout admin settings have been hacked. I have had no luck with Facebook support in getting this fixed, does anyone have any advice or has had this experience before? Thanks!

নিভৃতচারী
Asked about 2 months ago
Rebecca

I had my page stolen back in 2022 - FB finally returned it to me after 7 months, but now I find out that the hacker STILL has my Earnings Sources for In-Stream Ads and Subscriptions connected to the Payout Account that he set up. Facebook keeps asking me for the Account number and Tax ID number (which belongs to the hacker). I dont have the account number since I wasnt using the payout account when page was stolen. I have confirmation it's the same hacker who stole the page who has control of the Payout Account and my Earnings Sources. I cannot get help from anyone at either Meta Pro support or Payment / Monetization support. They will add you back as the Financial Admin if you can provide the Account number and Tax ID number though - at least that is what they have told me. I cannot earn anything from in-stream ads or the hacker receives all the earnings. It is sickening.

March 21 at 6:13 AM
Rebecca

Submit your request through Subscriptions and Bonuses - tell them your Payout Account was stolen and you need to be re-added as the Financial Admin. As long as you have the details they request they can manually re-add you.

March 21 at 6:15 AM
নিভৃতচারী

Thanks

March 21 at 6:23 AM
Selected Answer

Dear Rebecca Thanks for your suggestions about my problem fixing way.

Shah hayder Ali

March 21 at 6:22 AM
নিভৃতচারী