How to obtain permission business_management in the API?

When updating the Facebook API from version 16.0 to version 18.0, I encountered the issue of the Data object coming empty at the '/me/accounts' endpoint when trying to retrieve the pages linked to the user's profile. Upon investigation, I found out that the advanced permission 'business_management' is required to obtain information about these pages. My problem lies in requesting this permission for my application. Despite multiple attempts, it continues to be rejected, and I receive the following feedback: -> App rejected - Unable to approve permission request -> App rejected - Unable to determine use case details

I would like to know what I need to submit for this permission request to be approved.

Vitória
Asked about 4 months ago
Selected Answer

Bumping because I have the same issue. Did you find a solution for it?

March 11 at 5:42 PM
Oky
Vitória

Yes, I had to put the permission name in the moment it was used in the video.

March 11 at 6:55 PM
Oky

Thank you so much Vitoria. For me I'm using the Facebook Login button and I set it under data-scope="business_management". Do you mean that when the video shows Login with Facebook, you mention verbally that business_management is used or is there some indication on the Login modal that you point out to?

March 11 at 7:29 PM
Vitória

Yes, you have to literally write it on the video, as if it were a subtitle the permission.

March 11 at 8:19 PM
Oky

Wow. OK. Will try that. Thank you so much!

March 11 at 9:09 PM