Can't publish any post to my own Page, got error 200

I am made Facebook App with Facebook Login Product to publish post to my own Page (where I am only one admin) With this app I request pages_manage_posts, pages_read_engagement and pages_show_list permissions.

Got user User Access Token (even Long-lived) and after that - Page access token.

But when I try to make a POST request through Graph API Explorer I got error with message: "(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both pages_read_engagement and pages_manage_posts permission with page token; If posting to a page, requires both pages_read_engagement and pages_manage_posts as an admin with sufficient administrative permission" }

Again: I'm admin of my own Page, I got all permission described in error message. So what am I doing wrong?

Fedor
Asked about a year ago
Jimmy

how resolved it?

December 1 at 12:24 PM
Selected Answer

Find out problem: Graph API Explorer using Access Token from a Form on right, even if you providing another token directly in query Hope it will help smbd

April 3 at 2:27 AM
Fedor
Selected Answer

Anyone have a solution to this? I'm experiencing the same issue all of a sudden. Been able to post to my page from a server script for a long time, and then all of a sudden this just stopped working. have veen trying to fix for a very long time.

Apparently you can not submit bug reports for Page Post issues anymore, which is ridiculous.

March 1 at 1:58 PM
Ryan