me/accounts API is not working in v17.0

me/accounts API returned empty data even though the user access token had been granted with some pages and IG accounts. Please help check. Tks

Trung
Asked about 12 months ago
Jay

We are facing the same issues and it's not consistent. We had a problem with an account a few hours back and it started working suddenly without any changes and other accounts are still facing the same issue.

September 12 at 8:11 PM
Selected Answer

Having the same problem, could you fix it? Can it be a problem with the version?

June 8 at 1:59 PM
Julieta

Having the same problem. Any users whose page is owned by a business account do not see their page under a me/accounts response, instead we just get a response of: { "data": [] } This has stopped our users being able to connect their facebook page to our application.

This has caused major business disruption.

February 23 at 4:56 AM
John
Backend Channel

same issue

we use v14.

February 25 at 11:26 PM

In my case this was the problem.

Limitations It does not return pages that you are connected with through a business. To retrieve pages that you are connected with via businesses, the business_management permission is required

June 20 at 11:08 PM
이승주
Thriston

This resolved the issue for me. Thanks !

June 28 at 9:55 AM
Paulo

This also seems to work for me, but makes no sence. Facebook didn't update anyone on this. Current docs: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram-api/getting-started, only mention instagram_basic, pages_show_list

September 12 at 11:57 AM
Valentin

business_management helps me too, thanks!

September 14 at 2:04 PM
Andrew

yes, with business_management is working but, it's also need new verification flow! If I use v16 it's not needed this permission! So I could use login by one version of api and another by 19. It's also weird I need to get access of user Bussiness when I just want to get attached IG accounts to FB pages

February 3 at 4:20 AM
An

Good luck getting approved for this permission too.

February 6 at 1:25 PM