How do I determine what post is against the community guidelines?

Hey, I have a harmless question regarding webhooks, yet I cannot post it. I only see not to post things against the guidelines, but there are literally none being broken there.

How can I determine where the problem is?

Viktor
Asked about 3 months ago
Selected Answer

For reference, this is the actual post:

"Hey everyone, I'm seeking assistance with handling "Fallback" message types on Facebook Messenger, specifically URLs with thumbnails. 1. When a URL is copy-pasted as part of the text, we receive the text and the attachments.payload part, which is empty (though we can still use the text for the URL sent). 2. When a link is shared through a third-party app (using the "share" built-in function), we do not receive the text, and the message remains empty. Here is an example of the message structure we are seeing:

"message": {
       "attachments": [
        {
          "type": "fallback",
          "payload": {}
         }
   ],
}

Are there any specific subscription settings required for the webhook, or is there another approach we should be considering?

Thank you in advance"

June 30 at 10:02 PM
Viktor

UPDATE: It let me post the question just a short moment ago after being unable to for about 5days - no apparent reason, so I'm still curious if anyone's hand similar issue and how they overcame them

June 30 at 10:06 PM
Viktor

To determine if a post is against Facebook's Community Guidelines, you can follow these steps: 1. Review Facebook's Community Standards: Go to Facebook's Community Standards page. This outlines what content is and isn't allowed on Facebook. You can find this page by searching "Facebook Community Standards" on a search engine or directly in Facebook's help center. 2. Assess the Content: Compare the content of the post in question with the guidelines outlined in Facebook's Community Standards. Look for sections that relate to the type of content you're concerned about (e.g., hate speech, violence and graphic content, nudity and sexual content, etc.). 3. Report the Post: If you believe a post violates Facebook's Community Standards, you can report it: o Click on the three dots (...) in the upper-right corner of the post. o Choose "Find support or report post." o Follow the prompts to select the reason why you're reporting the post and submit it to Facebook for review. 4. Wait for Facebook's Review: Facebook will review the reported content against its Community Standards. If it determines that the post violates the guidelines, appropriate action will be taken, which may include removing the post or restricting the account. 5. Understand the Appeal Process: If you're the poster of the content and believe it was removed in error, or if you reported someone else's post and disagree with Facebook's decision, there is usually an option to appeal. Follow the instructions provided by Facebook in their notification to appeal the decision. 6. Educate Yourself: It's helpful to familiarize yourself with Facebook's guidelines regularly, as they can evolve over time. This can help you understand what content is acceptable and what isn't on the platform. By following these steps, you can effectively determine and address posts that may be against Facebook's Community Guidelines.

June 30 at 10:54 PM
Dev
Viktor

Hey, thank you for the suggestions, however I did review the guidelines and the thing is, I can't find anything from with my post (see above)

That's where my issue lies - there was nothing wrong with the post according to the guidelines, yet it was blocked anyway and there were zero indication on how to actually address it

June 30 at 11:17 PM