Post Insights Graph API returning invalid metrics

Since 2024-09-25 around 4 UTC, these request to some post insights fields are returning invalid metrics. Here are the invalid metrics I previously requested: post_engaged_users post_negative_feedback post_negative_feedback_unique post_negative_feedback_by_type post_negative_feedback_by_type_unique post_engaged_fan post_clicks_unique post_clicks_by_type_unique post_impressions_by_story_type post_impressions_by_story_type_unique

Other insight fields are not affected, such as (non-exhaustive): post_clicks post_clicks_by_type post_impressions post_impressions_unique post_impressions_paid post_impressions_fan post_impressions_organic post_impressions_viral post_impressions_nonviral post_reactions_by_type_total

I don't see documentation regarding the deprecation of the above invalid metrics. Is there anyone facing similar issue?

Niti
Asked on Tuesday
Niti

Correction: I got a Bad Request 400 error that says "(#100) The value must be a valid insights metric",

September 24 at 11:17 PM
Selected Answer

They've updated the ChangeLog page with list of deprecated metrics: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/pages-api/changelog/

September 25 at 1:14 AM
Andrea
Selected Answer

Same v20

September 25 at 12:14 AM
Marcel

I've been searching for a metric other than page_impressions_by_age_gender_unique to get page data grouped by age and gender but haven't found anything. Does anyone know of another option for this purpose?

September 26 at 7:05 AM
Arpine

Same V19

September 24 at 11:47 PM
Selvam

We got the same issue with v17

September 25 at 12:03 AM
Daemonium

Same here

September 25 at 12:17 AM
Nicola

is there an alternative for the post_engaged_users metric? anything other metric that has this value?

September 25 at 2:57 AM
Arshad
Andrea

I have switched to post_clicks, a little bit different but its the only engagement metric remained

September 27 at 5:26 AM

Same for us. Trying to find out where we can get such a metric or similar data for analytics, maybe fb moved them to another endpoint or naming, does someone found something?

September 25 at 3:15 AM
Vicky
Ben

tough to know since they haven't even updated their docs https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/insights#page-posts

September 25 at 8:16 AM