I cannot submit response for Required actions.

We have been informed that action is required as it is a violation of meta platform terms and conditions and policies. I tried to submit action after correcting the violation, but there was an error on the response page for the violation, so I was unable to submit action. When you write a response, the writing screen is automatically reset and you cannot write a response. Are there other ways to submit action for violations?

Yunsoo
Asked about 5 months ago
Roydon

I have the same issue, the textarea containing "Please explain the changes you’ve made to meet the requirements of this Platform Term or Developer Policy" is automatically reset after we type something, this is happening from the past 3 days, Not able to submit the app for review.

December 10 at 9:22 PM
Dimas

I have the same issue. Uploaded the required video but when submitting the form, it says "This is a required question. Please upload a file to continue."

The optional text input is also keep resetting after a few seconds.

December 10 at 11:19 PM
Roydon

The issue has been resolved, I was able to submit the form on Dec 13th evening India time.

December 13 at 9:42 PM
Selected Answer

Its solved and i submitted succesfully.

December 17 at 3:40 AM
Yunsoo

Mine acts the same way. I can only assume that its possible that the Action Required may be to drop off tickets for those that are not seriously keeping tabs on their issue. I have responded to the action required twice now (not completing any action but requesting an update) and the first time it went back into Action Required mode again with no ability to perform an action. I'm guessing this happens till the support ticket has been issued a real action required (a solvable issue) or will remain in Action Required purgatory.

Just a guess.

March 1 at 12:05 PM
John

Same here! We cannot submit the form. In developer tools we see: GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query. [Caught in: GraphQL server responded with error 1675030: Error performing query. Please, fix it asap.

December 11 at 7:18 AM
Jose Luis

We have the same situation on our application. The biggest issue with it is that we need to answer on that validation until tomorrow. Please fix it asap.

December 12 at 6:45 AM
Dominik
Dominik

In my case it has been solved - I was able today to answer on "Required action".

December 12 at 11:48 PM
Roydon

I can confirm the same.

December 13 at 9:41 PM

Based on Dominik's comment and my own submission, seems the issue has been resolved as of 13 December 2023. I can submit the form already.

December 13 at 2:08 AM
Dimas