I don't seem to be able to create any bug report anymore

Hi there,

I'm not able to create any new bug report requests and wondering if there is a specific way to receive any support for Meta APIs? I can see that there are new bug reports created every day so it seems that some at least are able to report new bugs...

Here is the error message I get for various product types:

We regret that support is unavailable for this product Advanced technical support via this channel is no longer publically available for this product. Instead, these issues will be supported via the Developer Community Forum. We believe engagement through the community will aid collective understanding of our products and we are continuously improving the experience on the forum. We will also regularly monitor the forum so to support developers on critical issues facing their business. We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome any feedback or feature requests related to the community forum to make it the most effective channel possible. Thank you!

Any help is appreciated.

Ali
Asked about 3 months ago
Selected Answer

Same for us, it happened once before during 2023 and resolved itself after more then 6 months, today I got and answer that we supposed to become Meta Business Partners in order to be able to report a bug...

July 26 at 6:44 AM
George