Invalid scope: OpenID

Why the LoginConfiguration class automatically adds openid to the permissions set? That behavior is giving me an error when my app redirects to Facebook screen.

If you're going through this, I found a temporary solution: I'm using the v11.2.0 of the SDK, as it doesnt set this configuration as default.

Douglas
Asked about 4 months ago
Selected Answer

The automatic addition of "openid" to permissions in the LoginConfiguration class might be a default behavior in newer SDK versions. Using an older version (v11.2.0) is a temporary solution. Check SDK documentation and community forums for insights or updates on this behavior.

January 7 at 9:24 PM
Jasper
Douglas

Your answer doesn't solve my problem. I understand it's a standard behavior, but I need to know how to solve the error i'm getting with the newer versions of the SDK.

January 7 at 9:35 PM

I'm also facing this issue i tried v11. 2.0 also but then its return an interface with a massage its look like the app isn't available

January 8 at 12:35 AM
Engr

I am facing the same issue! I tried to roll back to 11.2.0 with SPM but same situation. Any ideas ? :S

January 13 at 1:30 AM
Alessio
Engr

Hello brother if you find any solution so please let me know

January 13 at 9:40 AM
Alessio

I just figured out that the issue is just for developer account! Otherwise login works fine! Still I would like to fix it or disable this error!

January 13 at 10:54 AM
Engr

If user login from another account then its working?

January 14 at 12:19 AM
Markus

Please let me know if you find a solution. I having the same problem :/

January 19 at 12:44 AM
Yo Yeah

me too!help~~~!!!!!

January 20 at 12:02 AM
Alessio

If you use a different account other then the developer one works but still frustrating and no sense

January 20 at 12:05 AM

Same issue! I have new gaming app, and it is impossible to add permission "openid" here.

February 7 at 7:56 AM
Yeva

I have the same problem and this is serious.

February 25 at 3:06 PM
Peter
Engr

Use different Facebook account for testing do not use same account which is your developer account, its. Work for me.

February 26 at 1:21 AM