Pay Dialog not showing and returns callback error - UserCanceled (1383010)

I use Unity Facebook SDK, a wrapper of js SDK. When I call FB.Canvas.Pay API the js SDK doesn't show Pay Dialog; instead, it returns a callback with the error. Furthermore, this issue doesn't happen in one ENV, however, the client codebase is the same. I assume there might be some settings for imitating such a flow, but I can't find it in the Facebook app dashboard or in the documentation. This error is usually returned when a user closes the popup, but in my case, it does not appear at all.

Vitalii
Asked about 8 months ago
Manasa

We are facing the same issue from last four days in our app. As soon as the FB.ui call with pay is called, without showing the dialog box, it throws the error saying user canceled the purchase. Our revenue is lost from last four days. We are using Javascript FB SDK.

October 19 at 10:14 PM
Gowthaman

Even Our live app has been facing the same issue starting 14th Oct, it has widespread to 100% of the users by early this week and we lost revenue for a week, on top of that we have a bad user experience for the players who are trying to purchase...

@Vitalii any luck on this let us know.

October 19 at 10:17 PM
Dave

Did any of you get a solution to this? We have been seeing it for three weeks now and are completely in the dark. Thanks!

February 7 at 2:12 AM
Selected Answer

We are still having the same issue. Click buy button Flash a pop up sometimes Error code shows error_code: 1383010, error_message: 'User canceled the order. '3

No in app purchases can happen.

We have 5 games apps on Facebook. This is only happening on one of the apps. On Dashboard > Web payments > It has a red bar "Information missing. To monetize this account, your information needs to be complete and up to date. Contact your partner manager or complete the appeal form to get stated.

On the Meta Business suite > Under Monetization > Overview > It shows: No monetization violations. On Monetization under policy issues > No Monetization violations. *Note > any help to request a review or support are grayed out because they show no issue

I tried support about 8 times now. I get the generic message that they are escalating to another department. This is going on for 3 weeks. No one from any other department responds :(

If anyone is aware of how to get this fixed, please help!

February 25 at 6:24 PM
Suzette