The event testing tool does not display event data information.

When testing data source events in the event manager by opening the website through entering the local IP to verify if the events on the website are correctly set up, no events are tracked. Although I have downloaded and used the Meta Pixel Helper extension, detailed request data is not being exposed.

I am using Nuxt3 and nuxt3-meta-pixel with autoPageView enabled.

How can I verify if the events are correctly set up

민지희
Asked last Wednesday
Selected Answer

Facebook (Meta) Pixel 1. Meta Pixel Helper Steps: - Install the Meta Pixel Helper Chrome extension. - Navigate to your website and interact with it to trigger events. - The extension will display information about the Pixel events being fired, including any errors or warnings.

1. Facebook Events Manager Test Events Tool Steps:
    • Go to your Facebook Events Manager.
    • Select your Pixel.
    • Navigate to the “Test Events” tab.
    • Open your website in a new tab and perform the actions that should trigger events.
    • Check the “Test Events” tab to see the events being tracked in real-time.

Go to this link. Can you see the data. https://dev-freelancer-nurumiah016.pantheonsite.io/facebook-pixel-conversion-api-tracking/

Did you use Google Tag Manager for Facebook pixel tracking setup?

June 26 at 10:11 PM
MD Nuru
민지희
  1. Meta Pixel Helper When I checked by installing the extension, I could not see the request body information to know what data is being transmitted.

2. Facebook Event Manager Test Events Tool Steps When I followed the steps you mentioned, the events for that URL did not appear.

I will try again referring to the video you provided. Thank you!

I am using Google Tag Manager and also using Facebook Pixel separately. Could there be any issues related to this?

July 1 at 6:35 PM

👋 Hello

As you may know, there are lots of ways to setup Facebook Pixel and Conversion API Tracking on the WordPress website 1. Manually code 2. Partner Integration 3. PixelYourSite 4. Woocommerce Plugin 4. Google Tag Manager

The most popular event-tracking tool here is Google Tag Manager. If you want to send accurate data to your advertising platform or analytics platform. Also If you want to optimize your ad then Google Tag Manager is the best.

You know when we setup facebook pixel through Event setup tools we have a lot of data mismatches which we can't customize. But if you setup through Google Tag Manager then your data mismatch will reduce by 80%. Currently you are getting 10% data. But if you set up the Facebook Pixel and Conversion API using Hundred Percent or the right method, you can send 80 to 100% of the data to your Facebook Event Manager and Facebook Ads campaigns. And if you can't send accurate data to your event manager or ads campaign, you won't be able to do retargeting remarketing that will have a big effect on your business and a big effect on product sales.

However, if you want to setup pixels properly and increase product sales by retargeting and remarketing through accurate data or generate loyal customers. Then definitely follow facebook registration and setup facebook pixel and conversion API. Facebook pixel Requerment 👉 https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1021909254506499

Facebook Conversion API Tracking 👉 https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/conversions-api/guides/gtm-server-side/

If you need any help feel free to ask me: 👉 facebook.com/nurumiah016

July 1 at 9:25 PM
MD Nuru