Adding number on Whatsapp Business API is not possible.

Guys, I recently had some problems with the Official API, I'll explain it so you understand the situation.

I created the APP within the goal (https://facebook.com/developers)

Well, everything went well, I included the number there, everything was checked, everything was complete. I even carried out some very successful tests performing shots via Make (Integromat).

But then a problem arose, I needed to connect that number to another platform (ManyChat, Clint, Wati).

But when I went to connect the goal it wouldn't let me connect, this attached image appeared.

Well, delete the number and this is where the whole 💩 started.

I managed to increase this dnv number, but the problem persisted, I contacted META but as the service there is in English you can already imagine what a hassle it is.

So I deleted it again, until I deleted the app and then deleted the payment account within the ads manager. I tried 1x, 2x more until on the 3rd time the shit became widespread.

I was no longer able to add any number, as the goal returned a warning informing me that the limit of numbers added had been exceeded. I tried to understand what happened and couldn't find anything about it on the internet. Until I read the help center and discovered that, if a number generates paid messages, it can only be deleted after 30 days;

Now I can't add any type of number that b.o appears, there's always an error, either I can't receive the code or the account is restricted from adding new numbers. I would like to know if anyone has experienced this?

Fernando
Asked about 3 months ago
Fernando

?????????????

July 1 at 5:10 AM